Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thursday, April 05, 2007

It is almost noon and I am ready for battle. I am a zerg player. Clan x17 should have some gamers so I will go there first.

I 3-0'd my first challenger. ZvsP all matches, on longilus, gaia and tau. The first game was on longilus and I took two expos in addition to my natural while massing lurker ling and upgrading. He slowly expanded and I harassed / destroyed his expansions. At one point I took three additional bases, which he killed, but they were undefended and I had 4 slow mining bases and he had only 1 active. I destroyed that then killed his army.

The second game he left as soon as my muta hit his mineral lines.

The third game I played the old out expand and concentrate drop harass. I slow dismantled him, constantly having 3+ mining bases on him.

No comments: