Thursday, April 5, 2007

BWLauncher

I think I'll start writing out the games in more detail now, so I've started using BWLauncher again for the autoreplay function. I don't really like BWL because it crashes SC every now and then... c'est la vie. I went to play in a private tourney... but the host wouldn't respond when I asked him if he signed me up because he was too busy asking other people if they wanted to play so I say fuck it and go back to x17.

Basically... vs terran the safe opening is muta and vs protoss the safe opening is lurker. I maintain economic pressure by slowly outexpanding. Generally I expand a little later than most pros, something I will try to work on. My macro is improving alot...

No games in x17 so I load up Hamachi and take a look around. It's tough to find good opponents on Hamachi... but then again it's tough to find good opponents anywhere.

Find a micro tourney game... but BWLauncher crashes when it loads. Sigh... onwards and upwards.

No comments: