Thursday, April 5, 2007

Newer grounds

The skill level seems pretty weak so far... I am going to op tl-west and trying to find stronger opponents. I spam for 1:1 for a while but no one is biting. I could go back to East but I hate running back and forth between servers. Op Tot) usually isn't active at this time and I've been dodging Abyss for a while... hmm Abyss.... or hamachi. Ohh hamachi!

TushaR send me a message around 38 minutes ago asking for a game. The one thing about hamachi is the communication lag between games. Still the incredible performance you get out of a no latency situation more than makes up for superficial problems like that. Ok, let's check TL-West.

Anyway... apparently my name was copied from someone and so some people hate me. This wouldn't bother me if it weren't for the fact that no one will play me 1v1 now. Oh well! Back to x17 for me I guess. Atleast the people in Tot) aren't as idiotic and hostile.

I'd like to make an announcement to the various sMi members who were insulting me earlier. I do not know you friend LastGosu and don't care about him... I made this name because it sounds cool and I like it. Further more, all words are (of course) copied from somewhere else... it doesn't matter how directly or indirectly. Anyway, I don't really care what you think, but stop interfering with my ability to get a 1:1 game. I don't care about what you think but leave me alone.

Thank you!

So many idiots on the internet...

No comments: