Thursday, April 5, 2007

2:53 AM 4/6/2007

Is it late or early? I slept a few hours and am now quite wide awake. Luckily the world of starcraft never sleeps. Another ZvsP... I open muta ling and continue it well into the mid game with early fast ups. The strategy needs a little fine tuning but it was going great until his second round of massed sairs. I'll review the rep and comment in a little more detail it was a pretty good battle and he was very good at not letting his expos get harassed.

Of course mutaling vs protoss has numerous weaknesses (archon and sair fundamentally I guess) but it's strengths (mobility and the great effect upgrades especially addrenal have on lings as well as pretty much max number of lings while spending gas) really work well with the map I was playing peaks of beadku. I didn't make any lurkers the whole game which is probably a bad idea...

Onwards and upwards, x17 is basically dead so I'm going to visit west or Euro.

Well, I ended up in west playing ZvsP vs some TG2SPI or some weird name. After a 25 minute game he disconnected... it was pretty even although I did have an advantage I feel. I hit 3/3 cracklings early and used them to good effect, had 4 mining bases and well diversified vs his troops unit structure. I guess we'll never know...

No comments: