Friday, April 6, 2007

Coffee and lungs brewing it's time to dominate

I smoke alot of marijuana. Is it a crime? Maybe. Is it immoral? I don't really think so. Am I repentant? Apologetic? For what? Am I somehow worse than the man who drinks? Why does society feel they have the right to tell me what I can and cannot smoke?

There are alot of different ways to smoke weed; the habitual smoker often develops more efficient means of getting high. Instead of rolling joints, which burn alot of smoke into the air, they will smoke 'lungs' or 'poppers'. Lungs are a contraption that are a little difficult to visualize if you haven't seen before. They are a 2L pop bottom that has the bottom half cut off and a plastic bag attached. This is fills with smoke, via a 'bowl' attached to the top that you light, and then you remove the bowl and breath in the smoke. Since there's no where for the smoke to dissipate too, you are thought to waste less of the marijuana.

Poppers are a level of technology higher alogether. It has been a topic of debate amongst the couch people for many months as to how exactly the poppers work. Allow me to explain. Until about a month ago I did not smoke poppers and now they are my primary smoking routine. There is a danger to poppers... they are overwhelming at times but they are also a source of great creativity. I recommend only careful experimentation with them. Here's what you do :

Take a normal bong, and where you would attach the bowl shaft you attach a particular metal shaft that is short and thick. You fill the bottom with tobacco (often by putting it in the top and packing it down with a cigarette) and then put marijuana on top of that. Then you light the marijuana until it is completely burnt and do not light the tobacco (you do this by lightly softly). Once all the pot is done you suck very hard and achieve a popping effect.

Welll... anyway, I'm out of smokes and trying to quit smoking cigarettes, so I'm on lungs today. I'm blazed and ready to dominate. I hope my next opponent is terran.